Welcome back! Can’t believe it’s already the last month of Fall 2018 Semester. Hope everyone’s ready for finals and the holidays. SJCC students, faculty, and staff were busy with lots of activities and events, including:
- Heritage Months (Transgender Awareness Month, Native American Heritage Month, Sikh American Awareness and Appreciation Month)
- Campus Closure due to Wildfires in California
- Transgender Day of Remembrance
- SJECCD names new Chancellor
- Dance Concert – AttrACTIONS, reACTIONS
- Just Like Us – A play based on Helen Thorpe’s bestselling book
- New Signage at SJCC
Thank you for choosing to study and work at San Jose City College.
Have a marketing or public relations services request?
Step 1. Click on SJECCD Media Requests (Internal) link.
Step 2. Complete Form. REMEMBER to upload all pertinent documents.
OR send a detailed email to MarketingPR@sjcc.edu
All Media Inquiries are handled by the SJCC Marketing & Public Relations Department located in Technology Building T-403.
Please consult with Daniel Garza on your project to determine if a budget will be necessary. Please keep these deadlines in mind:
• Website/Banners/Social Media – 15 days prior to the event
• Videography & Photography – 15 days prior to the event
• Flyers, Posters, Brochures – 15 days before the deadline
• Art for advertisements – 15 days before the deadline
• News Releases and Media Advisories – 15 days before the deadline
This system will help us keep track of all requests and ensure that your request has been received, help track budget expenditures, avoid lost e-mail.
Daniel Garza, Director of Marketing and Public Relations
email: MarketingPR@sjcc.edu or call: 408-288-3163